It's a blast

This is an observation using a very low performance rig.

After following my friend Cougar's advice I loaded up the first battle of Abu Susah.

I panned over the battlefield using my mouse and every thing was cool and smoothy. Then I used my keyboard's wasd keys together with the arrows - I can only say don't do that!

Ok - Mouse works fine and I wont comment further into the details using the keyboard.

Panning over the battlefield is smooth so I ordered the first two IFV's to make a bracket right heading for the far most right facility.

To cover their left flank I then gave the orders for the next IFV's to move forward and start supressing the moské from the center.

I moved two of my IFV's to the left using the small dirt track. Then I put them on huntmode and set a path from my far most left towards the city. They soon came under fire.

To even up the pressure on my far left and right I needed to act quickly. I gave the ordres for the IFV in front of the Moské to bracket right and pull heavy fire on it.

Then I forced my two IFV's at my right forward to

extract their troops - ordering them to assault the buildings just to the right of the settlement - asking them to suppress the heavy enemy inf at their left.

The surroundings was heavealy defended.

We managed to take those buildings but it was costly. One of the IFV's was taken out and we lost most of a platoon as well.

On my far left we managed to silent two strongholds but unfortunally heavy crossfire from the right flank immoblised one and destroyed another.

I ended up with having nothing to push further with - the game beats me. Not a big supprise but what a swell of a gamingnight I had smile.gif

All accomplish on a rig most certain lesser than yours smile.gif

AMD Athlon XP +2800, 1Gb, ATI9800pro

-

I've got real fun for the money.