Transfer Unit request

Originally posted by KNac:

I fear that these same C2 issues that prevent QB purchasing are behind this.

But in real life, you really can transfer a sniper team to platoon control for an operation, so why not have the ability to do it in the game?

Steiner - why have him in radio contact with battalion at all? Why not detach him from battalion to platoon HQ for an operation? It would make sense to be able to do that. Most modern armies are reorganizing with that kind of flexibility in mind - company battle groups, Battalion Combat Teams, etc.; these are named thusly for a reason. The idea is to be able to mix and match, or plug and play, in just such a manner.

Originally posted by Sirocco:

Wasn't this kind of thing raised during testing, Michael?

If it was or wasn't, do you think I'd really break my NDA to tell you? tongue.gif

To be brutally honest, there were so many different things discussed, and in so much detail, I couldn't say what was discussed, when. And of course, the conversations are still going on, so it's all a jumble. Steve would be the appropriate one to comment publicly on this.