Mea Culpa

To whom it may concern;

I wish to take this opportunity to apologize to the BF forum members in general and the Forum Staff in specific for the recent unseemly remarks made by one of our less than well mannered members. His views do not reflect the views of even the smallest number of our general membership nor does his conduct mirror that of what is required by our Code of Conduct and General Orders.

Action proper to the nature of the breach of conduct has been initiated and we ask you all to rest assured that such behavior is not tolerated.

KampfGruppe has been a huge supporter and patron of BFC in general and the Combat Mission in specific. We have an extremely active CM campaign division and engage in many games with non-members as well as sponsoring tournaments with other gaming clubs. We are excited about the upcoming effort from BFC and if I may add a personal note, the screenies from CM:SF look absolutely GORGEOUS.

Sincerely,

KG_AGCent

Former Commander, KampfGruppe

This coming from the man who used to boldly brag about the number of threads had had locked here.

Having said that, I abxiously await the release of Grognards.

I've always supported BFC by purchasing their products and will continue, but only the ones I want.

KG_Soldier -- the insolent one.

"For he who freely magnifies what hath been nobly done, and fears not to declare as freely what might be done better, gives ye best covenant of his fidelity."

John Milton