Lee, what is...?

Originally posted by John Kettler:

what is that thing with two apparent sets of "wings" behind the scope of the bottom shooter. It's not a scope cover.

Regards,

John Kettler

It's a butterfly, Kettler. A beautiful butterfly.

Now, having answered your weird question in a a weird way, we should all probably agree that you need to drop to the ground and do me 50 push-ups.

They don't have to be Marine, but you will need to count each and every one out loud.

Seanachai,

Very good! Unfortunately, am not presently in the requisite condition. I can, though, count to fifty.

ONE!(increment by +1 and repeat until n=50)FIFTY! Now, how did you get out the Peng thread?

(begins frantically researching dimensional doors,

magical fences and wards, repair of; retires muttering canthrips of banishment and containment)

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Seanachai,

Very good! Unfortunately, am not presently in the requisite condition. I can, though, count to fifty.

ONE!(increment by +1 and repeat until n=50)FIFTY! Now, how did you get out the Peng thread?

(begins frantically researching dimensional doors,

magical fences and wards, repair of; retires muttering canthrips of banishment and containment)

Regards,

John Kettler

Limey bugger. Get yourself over to my 'Grog Dorosh: To Ban or Not to Ban' thread.