MY Mod SOURCE MOD Version 2.0

MIG29

SOURCE MOD V2.0 RELEASES!!!

First, In V1.0 foundations, acording to suggestions, the sounds of M4 and M249 are modified.

And New stuff in v2.0:

1. All in game weapon images are real photos.

2. Background pictures at home menu and loading page are changed.

3. Original sounds of M2, DSHK/DSHKM and some other HMGs are replaced with new ones.

4. Original sounds of the 30MM,25MM gun and 73mm gun of BMP1, BMP2, and Bradley series are replaced with new ones.

5. Some voice sounds of SYRIA Army are replaced with new ones.

6. Original personal face images are replaced.

That's all changes so far. If you have any problems or suggestions or any new ideas, please contact me with no hesitate. I will try my best to make the MOD better in future.

Thanks!

Download File to www.cmmods.com

Unzip version 200.brz file to the X:\Battlefront\Combat Mission Shock Force\Data

MY E-MAIL:wangdian2002@yahoo.com.cn

Good work.You mod deserves to be recognized. ;)

New interface gives more immersion in the game (The loading page is very good. WHere is the picture taken from? It looks a bit like Vietnam ;) .

The in-game sound too are very good (weapons especially seems more realistic.But the ejecting brass sound is too loud for me; we can hear it at long range... ;) ).

Originally posted by Darkmath:

Good work.You mod deserves to be recognized. ;)

New interface gives more immersion in the game (The loading page is very good. WHere is the picture taken from? It looks a bit like Vietnam ;) .

The in-game sound too are very good (weapons especially seems more realistic.But the ejecting brass sound is too loud for me; we can hear it at long range... ;) ).

THANKS FOR your advice Darkmath!

The loading background image is a photo of Syria soilders in the Lebanon civil war. Some ejection sounds do seems a little too loud, though in a heated battle it's often ignored. Although somebody do like that sound, I am thinking of deleting it in the future versions for realism. for realism.

Originally posted by Ali-Baba:

Very nice. I like the new sounds and splash screens.

I only wish the weapon photos were in a black background instead of white. I think it would match better the rest of the interface colors. All in all good work man.

THANKS FOR your advice Ali-Baba.

About the background color of the weapon photos, I had tried many different combinations, including black and green, only to find all these colors had some conflicts with the weapon image itself. Furthermore, in this MOD, wounded soilders are shown not in different colors but with a red cross on their icons. The white background has no conflict with the weapon image itself, and shows the red cross better. If you have any better idea concerning the colors, please speak freely.

Originally posted by jhdeerslayer:

Thanks for doing this sir. Is there any difference between the two files you posted on CMMOD's?

These .brz files sure making using mod's easy! Much better than changing individual files like the CMx1 days. Kudos to BFC on this point.

Those 2 files are exactly the same. There are 2, because of my poor internet connection that day. It made me upload twice.