Shock Force it is...

Panzer Mike. My post was more in a general sense from all the stuff in other threads as well. And shots fired without anger are the best ones.

Sadly after seeing the screenshot they provided I was hoping they would design a FPS on the subject. I think they would make a killing if they did make one and then they would have more than financial freedom to make or not make these games. (I know if I had lots of money I wouldnt sit at a computer and design games, I would be in the Bahamas and "work" would be for the other guy). :D

I guess I am just saddened that people here would voice such opposition to a change in format. Change is usually a good thing and I recall back in the day when CMBO first was comming to fruition, people said the same type of crap. Then when it came out wargaming at least for me hasnt been the same. I didnt care much for WWII games until then. Sure I played them, but not like I played other types of games.

So maybe when this comes out hopefully you were all wrong and you can broaden your horizons

Besides I brought back BTS in my last post. Viva BTS! smile.gif

-Ray

Panzer Mike. My post was more in a general sense from all the stuff in other threads as well. And shots fired without anger are the best ones.

Sadly after seeing the screenshot they provided I was hoping they would design a FPS on the subject. I think they would make a killing if they did make one and then they would have more than financial freedom to make or not make these games. (I know if I had lots of money I wouldnt sit at a computer and design games, I would be in the Bahamas and "work" would be for the other guy). :D

I guess I am just saddened that people here would voice such opposition to a change in format. Change is usually a good thing and I recall back in the day when CMBO first was comming to fruition, people said the same type of crap. Then when it came out wargaming at least for me hasnt been the same. I didnt care much for WWII games until then. Sure I played them, but not like I played other types of games.

So maybe when this comes out hopefully you were all wrong and you can broaden your horizons

-Ray

-Ray

Originally posted by Zemke:

Be careful Panzer Mike, you are not allowed to state what you think or how you feel. If you do your thread will be locked.

I agree with every thing you said, although getting my support on this topic is political death here!

Actually, I believe you are allowed to state how you think or feel, what you are not allowed to do is act like a complete dickhead. I could be wrong though, I have gotten away with being a complete dickhead in the past, so maybe it is just you afterall. [in fact - I've reread this post and I think I'm being a dickhead right now - lets see if this thread gets locked, or I get B7'd]

Be careful Panzer Mike, you are not allowed to state what you think or how you feel. If you do your thread will be locked.

I agree with every thing you said, although getting my support on this topic is political death here!

Actually, I believe you are allowed to state how you think or feel, what you are not allowed to do is act like a complete dickhead. I could be wrong though, I have gotten away with being a complete dickhead in the past, so maybe it is just you afterall. [in fact - I've reread this post and I think I'm being a dickhead right now - lets see if this thread gets locked, or I get B7'd]