TDI KRISS Super V XSMG

I just wonder what makes it better than a tommy gun, isn't that about the same bullet? I notice on Future Weapons that they have a lot of cool stuff, and some of it seems revolutionary, but in many cases it is just PR fluff from the defense contrators to justify these purchases for the defense budget and reinventing the wheel. There is a lot of focus there on high-tech, but high-tech can break easily, and may not stand up to the rigors of battle and dust. I often think we should be buying or licensing for domestic manufacture Russian arms, due to the simplicity and battle-tested technology that has kept those arms in service so long.

That being said, that Super V XSMG was pretty cool ;)

Originally posted by flamingknives:

The chances of seeing it in CMSF are surely zero or close to it, as it is not a US military weapon.

My question is what is better the MP7 or the KRISS ?

And which one will the militaries of the world be buying over the next few years ?

Should make for an interesting battle for military small-arms marketshare :D

Your question was:

"Any chance we will be seeing the TDI KRISS Super V XSMG in CMSF ?"

The answer is that it is very unlikely, as the Kriss is not a military weapon.

The MP7 is a military weapon, but only in the German and British armed forces, and then only with rear echelon troops. Therefore the MP7 is more likely in CMSF, but not until the second module or later.

Comparison threads might be better suited to the General forum.