Most Insignificant Request - Mark Scenario as Played

Ok, I know there are much more important things to do with the next 4 patches, but I thought I'd throw this out.

As you get more and more scenarios saved on your hard drive over the years, it becomes very difficult (for me) to remember which ones I've played before. It would be really great to have some sort of way of marking scenarios that have been played to completion.

I told you it was insignificant.

Insignificant it may be, but it also gets at a long time pet peeve with respect to the battles interface going back to CMx1. I would LOVE to be able to sort the battles/scenarios from within the battles screen. As is, all you get is an alphabetical listing, same as with CMx1. If you want to find a particular type of battle (say a small meeting engagement)you have to page through all of them and read the descriptions. As Nick mentions, this is not a big deal now, but in a year or so when we've all got dozens if not hundreds of scenarios, it becomes increasingly cumbersome.

Obviously there are more important things to work on for now, but in future releases (perhaps the WWII game), it would be great to be able to sort battles by date, size, type, forces, maybe even by scenario author.

Go to your Scenario folder and prefix the name with something.

For example Scenario file Attack of the Hajiis.btt

becomes Finis1_Attack of the Hajiis.btt

Just prefix it with something else. your initials, date, numbering system, then they will sort together. Use XX or ZZ to put them at the bottom.

this should work, right? I have not tried it yet.

Oh yeah, what's with the the Outoing Files folder? No spell check on that one and it is recreated after I deleted it. Even when I created a properly named Outgoing Files folder.

I noticed numerous errors in the game and the manual. With Dorosh on the crew, spelling and grammar should never have been an issue. smile.gif