Paradox Version & issues?

I have been reading of a few issues with the Paradox version of CMSF -

Mainly the SecuROM bug - I've done a search of the forums here and haven't really come across the exact solution to this problem (should I have it).

I have recently purchased CMSF and have the Paradox version - I have yet to install because my new computer hasn't arrived yet -

Basically looking for information on how to correct the SecuROM bug situation should I run into it -

From what it sounds like, I will install CMSF...then update to patch 1.8 ...and at this time I may have a problem - The SecuROM bug problem....

What would be my solution if this is the case? Thanks.

I'd suggest you should first see if there really is a problem, before worrying about that.

I'm running the paradox version without any problems so far.

If there really is a problem, you might have to mail to paradox customer service about the Securom issue - at least that's what I've heard.

About the manual, AFAIK there is currently no seperate manual available for purchasing, you'll have to settle with the pdf for now.

Are you talking about the download version? I have the version on CD and it works fine...other than it is 1.0 :(

But I got it patched up to 1.08 with no problem and it runs fine.

However, I agree the manual is kinda out of date and not that great.