Just noticed CMSF in stores in US

thewood

Funny thing is I was just in EBGames and noticed (by chance only) CMSF on the shlf for $US 40. It was hard to tell it was a Combat Mission game. The name Battlefront was almost non-existent (except a very small logo on the back). Paradox's name was all over it. The Combat Mission name was small and above big letters for Shock Force. Even after picking it up, it looked like a game called Shock Force by Paradox.

May be it is just how things work, but just looking at the packaging, looks like BFC may be learning the same lesson other inddies learned...Paradox is the devil.

The support from Paradox is not to bad. I bought the game through EB Games about 2 weeks ago but it took a direct email to their Customer service desk to get a clear response about release dates.

The last upgrade ,(v1.03) I believe, came out the same day as the BF version. So far, no problems.