bug - QB - What no enemy?????

I have just completed a QB map where the was no enemy force at all.

I was the US and had set the opposition to be random RED forces. The map was open terrain which had 2 objectives to be captured.

On completion of the time having never fired a shot in anger, I checked the after action report screen and yes there was a complete line of zero's for the enemy stats.... No persons alive, No persons wounded, No persons killed. In short NO ENEMY

Is quick battle completely worthless at the present time................

Sadly I have to agree with this assessment.

I have just "fought" an Attack QB with a US Heavy Armour force.

The Syrian opposition proved to be 3 or 4 inf squads---but they were positioned in the open (despite woods buildings , ditches,walls etc being available)---- and they never repositioned or returned any fire during my attack . It was like shooting fish in a barrel--no enjoyment or challenge at all

This is so sad and disappointing when I recall the many hours of intriguing and competitive combat (and with great variety of situation) I used to enjoy with all the CM1 QB games.

I really hope Battlefront can do something to improve QBs in CMSF.These have always been my favourite and most used element in CM.

[ August 05, 2007, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: pcelt ]