QB FO bug?

Yeah, I've seen it since I received my pre-ordered game!

Not to complain too loudly, but are QBs ever going to be fixed?

Guess I was disappointed to put my trust back in the game after several patches, after hearing that it was fixed, only to fire it up and find this big glaring error the first game I try. :(

I stopped playing QBs quite a while ago because of these issues. I remember more than one occasion where I received a FO playing as red but no artillery and the odd occassion when I got some artillery but no FO. I even got 3+ FOs but no artillery in one situation but I don't recall a single time when I got both so I just decided that that was enough.

Try some of the scenarios man, there are some beauties as well as a couple of campaigns. I can't imagine you'll return to QBs for a long time after playing some of them.

With regards to your question about getting QBs fixed, it's definitely on their list and probably very high up on that list too. But don't expect an improvement anything anytime soon. The rest of the game is fixed and it's fantastic. A working game was obviously a much higher priority for fixing than the QB system for

the most obvious reason.

Fair enough and thanks for the detailed response. I do love QBs, and I was never one of those gamey bastards who set up ideal parameters and preyed on naive opponents. I liked the randomized factor and even all-random games (much more fun than you'd think).

The red:red/blue:blue feature in this game gives QBs a heck of a lot of potential, so I really hope it's looked at in the future of the game/engine.