Postgame request

c3k

BF.C,

In CMx1 (a different game, I know) at the end of the game you could examine the map. We can do this in CMSF. But, in CMx1 if I selected an enemy unit I could then use the "-" and "+" keys to cycle through the enemy order of battle, examining their equipment and level. I cannot do this now.

So, is there a way to include this option: to cycle through the enemy OOB in the after action phase using "-" and "+"?

Additionally, is there a way to tell the enemy level (crack, conscript, etc.) and equipment in the after action phase?

Thanks,

Ken

Yeah, this is another of the irritating (to me) deletions from CMx1, along with the additional ability to see which units killed what. Frankly, this small thing really takes out a lot of interest in the game for me...I want to see who did well, who didn't, who got that mystery kill?