Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Syrian AGS 17 Questions.

Mord

First, has anybody seen these guys shoot on their own without being ordered? Seems the only time they'll use the grenade launcher is when I target for them, any other time, Whether I am playing Syrian or US, they won't fire and use AKs instead.

Second, why are there two listings for HE in the ammo box? Is this a typo?

atgsgrenadeix7.jpg

Mord.

I've seen them use the grenade launcher against my Strykers, but it was very innacurate and fired pretty slow. Never seen it used against my infantry.

Just found this in the manual for your ammo question.

"It can use two types of ammo, both of which are

used by the crew served AGS-17 grenade launcher; the VOG-25 (High Explosive) or

the VOG-25P (Delayed Fuze High Explosive)."

Originally posted by Statisoris:

I've seen them use the grenade launcher against my Strykers, but it was very innacurate and fired pretty slow. Never seen it used against my infantry.

Just found this in the manual for your ammo question.

"It can use two types of ammo, both of which are

used by the crew served AGS-17 grenade launcher; the VOG-25 (High Explosive) or

the VOG-25P (Delayed Fuze High Explosive)."

Yeah, I came across that while reading, before bed. I am assuming the 3 HE would be the Delayed Fuse?

I am hoping they can tweak the use of this bad boy! It's a cool weapon, one of my favs for the Syrians.

I dove much deeper into the manual last night and am blown away by the amount of detail in CMSF. On the surface, one might look at the UI and be like, "man, there's no where near the amount of on hand info like in CMX1"...and then you find out there is just as much if not more. It's just presented in a different fashion. Once they add back a couple of the old features they've been talking about, it is gonna RULE!

Thanks for your help!

Mord.