Allah's Fist - great fun! (warning - may be spoilers)

After patch 1.03 I finally managed to find some time to apply to this great game. Went through the training campaign and then tried out the Allah's Fist armour scenario.

What fun that was. I sent each M1 section up each edge of the valley but not beyond the ridges, and when the left flank started getting active, my right flank section was able to attract their attention (and make a few kills) from a static hull-down position, while my left flank section drove forward hard into the flank of the enemy thrust coming from the left.

This worked pretty well, but just when I thought I was in the mopping up phase having cleverly fixed and flanked, a big thrust from my right flank slammed into my forward section, knocking out two of my three M1s. The last of the three was immobilised and ended up facing the attack coming from the right side of the map. It's left side was protected by a knocked-out T72 but it was getting hit lots from the front and I figured it was only a matter of time before it died.

Accordingly, I quickly pushed my right section forward onto the shoulder of the ridge on the right, planning to appear suddenly on the flank of the enemy thrust and brass them up while they were occupied killing the immobilised M1.

However, that tenacious M1 crew held on and grimly, while getting clobbered by all sorts of tank rounds from their front, and holding off a couple of rogue BMPs to their left rear with the .50, knocked out most of the approaching enemy armour.

My right section of rescuers crested the ridge and had only a single tank left to kill!

That was an exciting few minutes. The graphics and sounds were excellent and I thought the scenario was well-balanced. If I'd been a little more aggressive and got too far forward, I would have been seriously caught out and outnumbered.

Is there a way to check individual unit stats (kills and the like) at the end of the map like in the old CMBO? After the scenario ended, I really wanted to see how many kills that immobilised M1 had made, but couldn't see how.

Anyway, thanks for a great product, Battlefront!

smith