Pause mode and other recommendations

1) Please remove/replace the massive "P A U S E D" that is in the middle of the screen when in pause mode. Something smaller, please? Currently, it just seems right in the way and way too big.

2) Please have access to *pause/issue orders* in the elite skill level. This topic has been raised before, but I simply want to reinforce the point. Given the new interface and camera controls, pause mode is absolutely necessary (at least for me.)

3) Bring back the right-click menu this way: Whenever a unit is rightclicked, a small (perhaps four or five) category menu appears. As the mouse hovers over a particular category, a new list of less than ten orders appears, which each can be individualy selected. This would keep the rightclick menu from being 40+ commands that takes up the whole length of the screen.

I'll chime in with my pause wishlist. These aren't deal breakers for me, but they are "nice to have" and perhaps the 2nd would be so much more for people who want to simulate WE-GO in TCP/IP:

1. Concur w/ you on Elite/Pause. I really would like to see a "Veteran Plus" difficulty level that brings in all of the realism settings, but keeps the ability to give orders during a pause. Even better would be an option to adjust each of the difficulty/realism items independently.

2. An option to allow both players in a two player direct connect game to choose a setting whereby the game automatic pauses every [X] seconds/minutes, where X is a setting that must be agreed upon by the players. Steve has pointed out why the normal pause feature won't work in RT, but I wonder whether this workaround would remove the technical impediment. If the game automatically just paused every minute to allow the players to enter orders, look around, catch their breaths, etc., and only restarted when each player canceled the pause, then (IMO at least) you have essentially simulated WE-GO in real time mode.