TCP/IP PROBLEM

I've just recently hooked up to high speed cable service, and now I can't play online. When I'm at the screen which shows four options: (1 Player - Hot Seat - e-mail - TCP/IP) the TCP/IP option will not accept when I left click. The option is written in gray instead of black, which the others are. Anyone know what the heck I should do? I've played through TCP/IP before I had the high speed service, and it worked fine. :confused:

Have you done any moving of files for CMBO or played around with any of the directories, etc. ?

There should be an OpenPlay Modules directory and an OpenPlay.dll in the root of your CMBO directory.

I wouldn't think that any TCP/IP related info would be kept here, but delete the CM Prefs file and see if this helps (you'll have to reselect your resolution again).