ETA

Kraut88

Hello fella's, just a quick question due to my lack of patience. I ordered combat mission bundle package about two weeks ago by money order. I am wondering how long it should take and how large the package is? Do they verify that it was recieved by mailing address? Anyways thanks alot fella's! I live in Michigan.

[ February 24, 2003, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Kraut88 ]

Packages are usually sent via USPS Priority Mail. They'll ship from a warehouse in Vermont (IIRC). I don't believe there is any user tracking info for the type of service that BFC is using, so there's no way for them or you to confirm that the package has been delivered.

If the item is in stock it should take approximately a week to reach you (once the payment is received and processed). If you ordered the CMBB Strategy Guide at the same time as the game, then that particular item will be holding up your order until late February (since a re-printing has to be received from the printer).

If you need to know more you can email either:

matt@battlefront.com

or

sales@battlefront.com,

but just email only one so they don't have to reply twice. Matt should be able to confirm that the order was received and processed (and possibly sent). After that it is up to the US Postal Service.

[ February 24, 2003, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Schrullenhaft ]

Steve handles all the orders sent via check or money order personally. Once he gets the order from the PO Box he sends a confirmation email out to the customer (assuming they remembered to include it). Mail based orders usually take about 4 weeks total to process and for you to get your items.

Madmatt