BOF Bug Fix List

Hi All,

I wanted to start a thread about anything y'all have noticed in BOF that appears to be a bug, so here it is ;)

These things may not necessarily be bugs, but things that we want the developers to be aware of while they are patching the software, and also stuff that needs further explanation from the developers. Moon / Madmatt, if there is a better place for this thread so the developers can see it, please feel free to move it.

Here's what I have so far:

1) The T-34 and T-55 main gun sight slowly drifts (I believe to the left) when the tank and turret are stationary. I haven't noticed this in the T-72.

2) The machine gun on the T-34 and T-55 shoots to the right of the sighting mark. Maybe this is how they really shoot?

3) The statistics page in the Diary needs work. On mine it has that I've completed 1 mission, when I've completed 2 (I've naturally progressed to mission #3). Also, "Failed Missions" is duplicated: One with 5, and the other with 2.

4) Giving orders to "units under your control" from the map is buggy. Sometimes it works, sometimes there is a delayed action by these units, and sometimes nothing. If it's not buggy, I request more detailed intructions on how to do this from the developer.

That's it for now. Please feel free to add what you have found.

DV

Another issue I found with the dual mode, which looks very severe and is not answered in the post concerning the dual mode workaround.

If you use dual mode, then switch to the gunner and reload, the game permanently breaks. Well at least mine is.

The problem is that now the rangefinder in the T72 doesnt work anymore, plus (and even worse), there is a bad issue with reloading. the gunner is unable to reload at all.

in order to reload you have to press R in the gunner view, and then switch to the commanders view, at which point reloading will occur.

I am going to have to reinstall the game. If that doesnt fix it I guess I throw my pc out of the window smile.gif

Well I reinstalled the game, and I still cannot reload in the gunners view of the T72, which makes me think I am doing something wrong - but what?

when I press R in the gunners view, nothing happens. but, when I then switch to commanders view the gun gets reloaded, the barrel moves up, and the light gets lit.

But I am unable to reload in the gunners view.

With the other tanks, however, I can reload in the gunners view.

what am I doing wrong/how can I fix this?

A couple more:

1) AI vehicles rollover too easily. Examples: a) In the ambush mission, the super sherman rolled down the hill before I could shoot him from my ambush position. B) In mission 2 of the campaign, I found the enemy super sherman rolled on it's back at the eadge of the road. c) In mission 3 of the campaign, the personal carrier rolled over down the hill after it started moving when the player tank approached the serb lines. Actually saw this happen twice (since I had to play this mission about four times to win ;)

2) On many occasions, the commander's orientation/position gets changed while switching between gunner and commander (ususally 180 degress different). I have to rotate the commander all the back to the target direction.