What about the patch now?

Time is passing by.

The elders of you might remember that once upon a time there was this promise about a patch to fix the major (freezing) and minor (coax reloading etc.) issues with BoF - but where is it?

I'd like to see it before I die of old age...

Worse, there hasn't even been any kind of update about the current state of affairs. Battlefront is seriously testing our patience here.

Battlefront can only rely information as it comes in from the developers of the game. And there hasn't been anything newsworthy to report unfortunately.

Our main goal is to fix the major issues which prevent some people from playing the game. We'll use this opportunity to address also some of the minor issues (like the reversed joystick axis etc.), but these have to wait until the big stuff is solved.

And unfortunately, it isn't yet.

Again, we'll keep you guys up to date as we get information from the devs.

Martin

• 3 weeks later...

This so reminds me of some of the horror stories people have shared with me about offshoring/outsourcing:

"...We just can't get this through to Bangalore... they don't understand"

"...Why can't the Kiev team get on this?"

Again, I'm not hypothesizing, these are complaints I've heard over beers with buddies who have to deal with this sort of thing.

Perhaps Battlefront is learning more about publishing 3rd party titles. I'll personally stick with the Combat Mission titles in the future as I believe they are in-house affairs.