Can't hit moving target

I have the demo and have enjoyed playing traning missions,I tried to use the method for tracking a moving target but I just end up firing 5 or 6 rounds a target. Am I missing :rolleyes: some part of procedure.

Seems to be working okay for me - turn on stabiliser (S key from gunner pos), make sure my ammo selector is on the type of ammo I'm firing, start to track the target through the gunsight, lase it (right mouse button), keep tracking, lase again, place sight onto target and fire (lasing with rmb is dead tricky when you are left handed and also trying to track with the mouse!).

The main problems I think I have had is when i have selected my next reload as a different ammo type to what's in the breech - i think this sets the ballistics computer to the next type of ammo, rather than what i have loaded.

Anyway, last night was the first time I have got the gunnery down pat, consistently hitting what i want to at ranges of more than 1200 metres. The only thing that makes my stats look bad is I keep blazing away at the targets because of how cool the hits and 'splosions look!

I clobbered that AT gun in the gunnery tutorial with an HE frag round and the gun and crew ended up about 30 metres away!