Sounds like this game wasn't ready for primetime.

Gauging all of the problems people are having with the demo AND full game, i'm thinking this one wasn't ready.

I can't even run the demo on my state of the art machines here, no matter what I try. So i'm going to assume I won't be able to run the full game as well.

Looking at the threads, it seems a common problem. Any word from the developers on why such a buggy product managed to ship and what the plans are?

Kobra, the few reports here represent a tiny percentage of the games that were shipped so far or the amount of demos that was downloaded, and the vast majority of people is happily playing the game without issues. Obviously not many see the need to post here if everything runs fine.

"Can't even run" isn't a very helpful statement, though. If you "can't even run", then we can't really help. If you're interested in more than complaining about the buggy release, then send an email to support@battlefront.com with your system specs and description of what the problem is.

Martin

Martin

Yes. There are problems and I am also confident that the developer can fix it. As far as there being only a few with problems...well...that isn't an easy statement to support. Many will just read these posts and not comment if they see others have done so already.

My rig hasn't had any freezing problem with any other game I've purchased and I've purchased alot. But to say "get your crap together" because you can't run it is reaching as well. It's a good product.

Originally posted by Eisen:

Yes. There are problems and I am also confident that the developer can fix it. As far as there being only a few with problems...well...that isn't an easy statement to support. Many will just read these posts and not comment if they see others have done so already.

My rig hasn't had any freezing problem with any other game I've purchased and I've purchased alot. But to say "get your crap together" because you can't run it is reaching as well. It's a good product.

Exactly.. 99% of the people out there will not bother to sign up and post. They'll just uninstall the game and you won't hear from them again.

Originally posted by Moon:

So I see that you got it to run on your high-end machines, Kobra...

Martin

There must be some corrupt demos out there, or the install is flakey. I finally downloaded one from Gamershell and it worked.

It took 4 different downloads, and about 10 times re-installing it before I got one that would "Take".... No clue which is the problem at this point.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with T-debo, the freezing thing is really a show stopper.

If the disposition of the devels/publisher is "this is a few isolated cases," then I suppose I'd ask for an isolated case of refund if I don't see even report of an effort to rectify this within my 30 days of purchase.