76mm HE

poesel

Has anyone found a use for that?

I tried shooting at inf with it: I had two bot inf groups together running over a street. I had to achieve a direct hit for a kill. No blast kill.

Second try: I was more than halfway over the bridge at Dead Gulch and at the end was a stuck Hermes. My motor was out and I had only 76mm HE left. I think I gave him a shake but no other result until I got relieved by a 120mm...

So please give the HE some blast radius or more punch or change that to HEAT or drop it altogether and give it more AP ammo.

Oh and btw: the switch-to-bot-and-have-wrong-ammo bug is still there. Thats why I shot with HE at all.

I think it would be great if the small he rounds still did a minimal amount of shaking. I imagine that 75mm he would shake any tank of the future enough that it will miss at over...3k when hit immediately before or during firing. Id like it ifd the same were ttrue for 20mm for turret hits but maybe at 4 k range ior something. Maybe both should be only for turret hits. It would give light weapons something extra thats fun while approaching and I like shots flyng through the air so more is better. I used to regularly shoot HE at long range with small caliber for shakes, I was quite dissapointed to read it didnt work.