Geforce 3 FSAA settings???

Ady

Hello, I know this is a matter that has been discussed at some length over the last few weeks but after reading all the messages I am still a bit stuck. I apologise for starting another line of messages but any help would be appreciated. I have XP and the Geforce 3 graphics card with the latest drivers installed. Now as mentioned by other users my problems appear to be ODD text in the status Bar and pop up orders menu.... I have read in other posts that changing the settings of the card to 2x 4x from FSAA etc can solve the issue. But when I go to device manage and look at the properties for my Geforce3 I do not see any option to change this?..... If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful...... Thanks Adrian

Go to Start Menu > Settings > Control Panel > (in Classic View) Display control panel > Settings tab > Advanced.. button > a tab should be named 'GeForce 3' > Additional Properties button > 3D Antialiasing Settings > select the radio button for 'Manually select the antialiasing mode' > select the radio button for 2X, 4X or Quincux. These are the FSAA settings that have been mentioned. 2X is fastest, but the least quality. 4X has the highest quality, but is the slowest, while Quincux (IIRC) is in the middle of the pack in terms of quality and speed.