What's new at The Proving Grounds

GJK

Hi all, just wanted to announce that the site is now featuring a maps upload/download/review section for those looking for QB maps or DYO's. Membership has grown steadily on the site and I'm very proud to say that every scenario that has been uploaded there for "proving" has indeed been tested and reviewed or is in the progress of being played and reviewed.

If you haven't been by before, or it's been a while, I invite you to stop by and take a peek. I hope you'll like what you find. The site caters to both CMBB and CMBO.

Hi GJK/All

I think The Proving Grounds is a great site. I have posted many Scenario's there and found that members actually play them and give you feed back (good, bad or ugly). it helps me refine and fix scenarios to make them more playable for the rest of the CM community.

The Scenario Discussion area is an incredible concept and works really well. I have gotten some great input from there..

All I can say to anyone involved with CM, check out The Proving Grounds you will not be disappointed.

FredRocker