Blog

ClaytoniousRex

I glanced at my clock. 12:34. Huh. I wonder why that happens every day. Another sip of my bitter drink turns my mind back to the dame.

What a case she was. Some screenshot about infantry, another sad sob story about needing more protection from marauding light vehicles. But something wasn't right.

Outside, it was raining like crazy. The kind of crazy you only get by using Malaysian bees as aftershave. But, she walked in without a drop on her. Only one kind of person goes through such lengths to avoid getting wet in such a downpour. Electronics. A programmer.

I could never say no to a programmer.

Nice one Yurch. My literary wheels aren't turning today so I can't reply in kind.

Ah - that screenshot looks nice. Seeing those little fellas standing around makes me wince in anticipation ...

... of a drive-by Plasma Mortar shot sending these fellas into orbit for later collection by LiveShip...

ahem.

I'm just hoping that the 85% figure is a real-time projection and not a programmer-time projection (which is susceptible to the "the first 90% of the work takes half the time" :) )

Cheers,

Toby Haynes