Pet Peeve

dan/california

I can't say how much I like the game overall, it is off the scale.

I do have one large pet peeve at the moment, about one drop in five or ten my vehicle flips over as the drop ship releases it resulting in a dead or disabled vehicle. Is there some easy way to prevent this? I try to only drop in flat places but the tactical map does not have the needed detail. Is there some way to disable the vehicle stability physics just for three seconds or so to let the dropship bounce settle out without ruining my day. Or maybe have the ship drop at the nearest suitably flat point, or , or...... :confused:

Originally posted by yurch:

You can click on the world location, rather than just using the map...

Except for bots.

I'd side with Dan on this one - while it doesn't happen very often for me any more, there are times when I'm absolutely on the flat and the Dropship catches the front of my tank and flips me over backwards as it takes off. It happens if the Dropship starts travelling south after drop off.

Dan - it's really key that the landing point is flat in an east-west direction. North-south isnt so critical - the tanks have a longer wheel base front-to-back and they always get dropped facing north.

Cheers,

Toby Haynes