Cannot complete mission 4: Commando please help!!

Stratos

I tried everything, sneak to the east hill, kill the jeep and start to run, reach the village trough the road... In the first case I can kill the jeep, but when I have to reach the next waypont, two t-55 appears from nowhere and killed me!! ( they always kill me at first shot!!! ) If I follow the road, the RPG and T-34's do the job.

Why is the mission so stupid?? Why a single T-55 have to infiltrate a good defended village full of tanks and infantry?? SHI/*/!!

P.S. those RPG gunners kill me at 385m with a single hit on the frontal hull!!!

True, it's a tough one. I didn't crack that one until my second attempt at the campaign actually. What I did was follow the road and bust the T-34s. Those are pretty easy. I then moved on to the village but skirting it well away from the RPG gunner.

The thing to keep alive vs the T-55s is to shoot and scoot. ;) Don't try and just give them a shoot out since they are two and you are one. Maneouvre so that you can pop a shot at them on at a time.

The best strategy I found against enemy tanks is to shoot at them from far away.

In this mission, I think the tanks are always on the move. Try finding a location where you can wait for them and surprise them. better be higher ground.

Another tactic is to be the driver and let your gunner do the shooting. When you're facing an enemy like this, the best thing to do is to drive pretty fast, and then change to 1st gear when there's a shell loaded. So every time the enemy fires you'll be moving fast making it hard for him to hit, and when your gunner is ready to fire, you move at a very low speed so he can actually hit something.

Good luck.

The key is to go nowhere near the villiage: You dont need to.

The only way I could beat the mission is to leave the meeting point, but dont go very far, and sit and wait for the T34's to appear over the hill and then take them out. It takes a few minutes for them to show. I usually just sit on the road at a point where there is a hull down position and ambush the T-34's

Then I turn around and drive away from the hill where the villiage is and head towards the other hill closest to where you started. The BIG hill. I work my to where the T-55's are or appear... slowly work my way towards them. You can take them out one at a time if you do it right.

After you take out the T-55's, all you have to do is watch the road and the jeep will eventually appear and then you can gun him down.

The End.