East Europe terrain will be better!!

Stratos

Well, when you carefully read and follow the two map editor tutorials that come with the game (in the Docs folder), you should be familiar enough with it to be able to do it without problems (or at least with a little trial and error) smile.gif

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

Well, when you carefully read and follow the two map editor tutorials that come with the game (in the Docs folder), you should be familiar enough with it to be able to do it without problems (or at least with a little trial and error) smile.gif

Martin

Moon, I have read all two files in the doc folder. I have then, made my own map but when I want try it out in coop, my map won't load? Where's the problem? The .ca and .pd files are in the correct folders. The .cd file is also in the correct main folder in sub folder called "coop01". :confused:

The game loads always the coop mission "capture".