ONLINE PLAY?? where??

slimbo2

Try this here:

http://www.hamachi.cc

With this program you can create a virtual LAN over the internet that allows to play with other players over the internet.

I haven't use it yet. redface.gif

But an addon will come that allows internet play. :D

I have started a test server (only for testing connectivity)

Name: T-72 BoF Test Server

Password: ready

[ August 06, 2005, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Pvt.X ]

A friend and I tried it... we connected but the multiplayer code is so bad... it was a snail crawl for whoever joined... even with a extra high broadband connection... and state of the art system.

but feel free to try yourselves and report.

Of course... any and all are welcome to use my open and dedicated team speak gaming server to find players and try it out.

www.magnumland.com

right on top is the direct connect link.

I was host and the first play with my brother was real fun. I hadn't any stuttering. Only my brother had it a bit in the external view. In cockpit mode it was all okay he said.

Testing will be going on.

My created little server of hamachi is down at the moment (i must sleep) but tomorrow it will be online again. ;)

With my brother, I had four "joiners". :eek: :D

But §$$!"$ :mad: my coop maps won't load...the game starts only the standard crap. :confused:

[ August 06, 2005, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Pvt.X ]

I just got done trying to do a coop with Pvt.X and had very bad results unfortunately. The main lag factor in this game is your ping time to eachother, and since he is in Europe and I'm on West Coast United States, it wasn't good. So we can play with hamachi but just find a buddy that lives in the same country smile.gif .