DSF review up

One question to those who know how it really works: the joystick problem (reversed Y axis) is told to be that way as it is real life (in this article) So how does it work in RL? Forward --> Up or Down? (and vice versa of course ;) )Btw the idea of having a setup option to turn it around would make it

I didn't say it was that way in the article, I said if it was that way I'd "take my serving of crow" basically meaning I'd admit I was wrong for calling the control's counter-intuitive. I figured it was probably the game that was wrong but without knowing for sure I couldn't say it was 100% wrong. Put even more simply, that line was classic CYA. smile.gif

My opinion...this review sugar coats the bad aspects,and over-inflates the good.The overall "feel" of the game is that it simply was either rushed and unfinished,Or... the developers just didn't have the "knack" or talent to polish it.But in all fairness this could possibly be fixed in a patch...but it would be the mother of all patches!!And I'm not so sure the developers are going to be willing to go the distance on what it would take to make this as it should/could have been.however,...IF... they do,...it WILL be a classic for sure.What I really don't understand is ,how these flaws got to production in the first place???And why are they jumpng to another release when so much work needs to be done to the first production???Its almost as if the term "beta test" was a foreign concept to them.I mean really...how can you have something so inovative like the terrain and ballistics...yet have so many warts and flaws in it(which really depart from the standard). Just doesn't add up.My 2 cents.