Mod Downloading and installation instructions.

I'm a newbie, too. I recommend CMMOS. Download the latest version, and then download all of the CMMOS compatible mods. There are lots of them!

CMMOS's default installation is not in the CMBO folder. That's OK. Just make sure that your CMMOS compatible mods are unzipped into your CMBO/BMP folder.

There is a way to use CMMOS for installation without use of WinZip, but I don't know what it is.

Gordon Molek is a great guy who'll help you, if necessary.

I'm still learning myself. It can't be too hard. I'm an old Batch file mod veteran.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Der Kriegsherr:

I'm a newbie, too. I recommend CMMOS. Download the latest version, and then download all of the CMMOS compatible mods. There are lots of them!

I'm still learning myself. It can't be too hard. I'm an old Batch file mod veteran.<hr></blockquote>

Thanks for the vote of confidance. smile.gif

CMMOS sounds interesting, but I'm still trying to master this downloading Mod thing. For some reason when I DL from the Scenario Depot I can't get 'em to play, while, if I DL from CombatMissionHQ theres no problem (this is the scenarios I'm talking about). Absolutely no problems with the graphic or sound mods, if I had hair I'd be pulling it out. :D

Rgds,

KC