Maximum vehicle count for mission editing?

Shane05

I've been playing around with the editor.. its pretty cool.. But I was wondering if theres a maximum vehicle count allowed in each mission.. Granted some of this will depend on the power of your machine.But I wanted to know if theres an actual limit progamed. Right now I'm upto 25 vehicles total (2 friendly rest bad guys) using Moons desert map, and I have yet to have any slow down or lag.. And I have yet to survive the mission without major damage..lol.. Something about having a half dozen Leopards, and then T-72s come over the hill top..

Also.. I might of missed it in the manual, but is there a way to make a true night time enviroment.. I've played with the enviroment controls in the editor, and the best I've gotten so far is a dusk/dawn? type setting, but it still bright enough to use normal day sights..

thanks

Shane05, yes, it is possible to make a true night setting. You need to dig into the core.bat stuff, though, where you can select various sky backgrounds (including some other cool weather settings you won't see in the stock game, like hail and snow). Perhaps I can write up smething when I have more time...

Martin

I'm also trying to do a night game and have gotten so far as to make it very dark. The sky is black with some ominous dark clouds. The only problem now is getting the lighting on the objects better. The terrain is already very dark (barely visible). The worst part is the dust and smoke clouds that result from fire and movement, they are still too light.

But I will continue messing until I get a night attack. smile.gif It would be nice with a moon as well, maybe you can make the sun weak and white?