On the Way!!!

mruiz

I am not joking.

I got a mail from sale@battlefront.com dated Jul 7, 2005 8:19 AM

Subject: Package Shipped to You

A package was shipped to you on 07/07/2005 via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail,

Flat Rate to the following address:

<xxxxx>

The following optional services were used: None

The package's Delivery Confirmation ID is: <xxxx>

Of course I am not posting the delivery address or the confirmation ID.

Well unfortunately my email archives are at home so I cant verify this.

However, it is not unusual for a sale confirmation to come from one domain name (i.e. combatmission2.com) and a shipping notice to come from another domain (battlefront.com).

Battlefront may have created their online web store with the domain name combatmission2.com and it is sending out the preorder confirmations automatically.

This email appears to be from a distribution center at http://www.endicia.com.

I know this because the email has a link to this website (with my confirmation number added to the end of the link) and it takes me to a confirmation message.

This notice is also listed at the bottom of the page:

Important Note. This package status web-page was generated by Endicia Internet Postage at the sender's request. If you have questions about the package delivery, please contact the sender or the U.S. Postal Service directly. Endicia will not be able to answer any delivery questions, as we do not have any information other than what is shown on this page.

Yes, the game has BEGUN to ship out today and some of you may have recieved an automated notice from the warehouse! If you don't get a shipping notice do not worry as they don't go out for any International Orders and Pre-Orders won't be all done shipping until most likely Monday.

In fact, shipping notifications should be considered the exception, not the rule, because we are still tightning up that whole automated system.

Madmatt

When you come out in the open, balls get busted ..that's the way it is. Apologizing is a sign of weakness ..no apologies.

Chi town is a little crowded for me but would like to come up sometime to see that new u-boat display they just opened.

Regards,

Gunz

And just to clarify, we use several domains with our email. Most personal stuff comes from the "battlefront.com" domain but the order system is actually on the "combatmission2.com" domain. Our order fulfillment company and warehouse sometimes use their own email domains as well. Long story on that one, one of these days I will get around to streamlining it all but its been that way for years and this is the first time anyone even ever noticed.

But no worries, we own them both and if you ever have any concern, just click on any of the NUMEROUS Verisign logos that I have on every order page and you will see that everything is legit.

Madmatt

Originally posted by GunzAbeam:

When you come out in the open, balls get busted ..that's the way it is. Apologizing is a sign of weakness ..no apologies.

Chi town is a little crowded for me but would like to come up sometime to see that new u-boat display they just opened.

Regards,

Gunz

Lower your steroid dose gunz.