No Way to Pay = No Way to Buy!!!

Delor

I read the Pre-Order-"FAQ" and saw, that there is noch possibility to buy the game. Not just for me! I think that will happen' to many others also.

Not enough, that you're selling this Game over just one Distributer Online, your're also accepting only Credit-Card's or Cheques from US-Institutes

(Greetings from Anglophobia :( )

But - like many other's in Europe - i have NO Creditcard and i will NOT have any in the near Future. Also i am not possesing US-Cheques 'cause: Why should i? I'm living in Europe and i don't need any Cheques at all ... (especially US-Cheques ;) )

Although i am an adult Man who would pay Money for a good Tank-Sim, it seems that for me and many others there will be NO Way to buy it -- even if they want to!

I am also sure that there are many interessted who won't buy the game because it's so complicated to buy it.

Delor, you read the page incorrectly. We accept foreign checks, too, not only those *issued* from US institutes. But since we're a US company with a US bank account, we can only accept checks which are *accepted* by our US bank (not issued).

You should email sales@battlefront.com or matt@battlefront.com to see what is possible and what not. And of course you could also always ask somebody to order the game for you (I have helped out a few Europeans myself since I am living in Europe). Are you from Austria? If so, you can email me at martin@battlefront.com and we can figure out something.

Martin

[ June 20, 2005, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: Moon ]