Interior??

Petteerr

Hi guys,

Iam new at the forum and iam interesting about this simulation game.

I was just wondering if there are any pictures around showing the interior of the tank.(Panzer Elite,Steal Beasts,OFP) :rolleyes:

As i understant and from what i read from the "overview"the inside of the tank(overview) because of playability reasons will be simplified.Does this means no interior(enviroment) looks and feeling at all?? :(

That would be very dissapointing for me,i think will look like complex arcade,iam from those ones who i give big emphasis to the word "SIMULATION".(meaning the inside of the tank mostly) :D

Anyway,i just hope those guys(Developers) will bring us something really good,good luck guys.(dont forget the interior, :D ).

Hi Petteerr... as you guessed, no real "interior" feel. When you assume a position inside the tank (driver, gunner, TC), you are presented with a simplified interface (some of which are shown in the screenshots). For example, while in the gunner position, you look through the gun sight (or more precisely, gun sights - as there are several sights modelled for each tank), and have various gauges, e.g. for ammo settings - but they are not (and do no try to be) a representation of the real tank interior.

It is still not an arcade game. The environmental simulation, physics engine etc. are far too detailed for that (no health bar, no reduction of engagement ranges etc.) I guess we could call it a tank combat simulator (rather than a tank simulator, which seems to be what you have in mind)...

Martin