HOTAS Controls & Quick Battle Support

markl

Hi,

From a quick go with the Russian demo, it looks like full support for HOTAS controls would be very good. Pedals for turning, joystick for aiming and throttle for all engine brake controlls. It may be there but hard to tell.

Also it looks like campaign and single missions are there but how about quick battles for replayability.

Both these may have already been mentioned but I could not see any reference in past threads with a quick glance.

It will be good when the english demo comes out. I have given up on the russian one till then. I have seen enough to keep me interested till then.

Cheers MarkL

Cannot comment on HOTAS yet, but the answer to your second question - there are no Quick Battles in the same sense as CM has them (i.e. randomly generated battles). But there is a mission editor available, which allows to edit and make new missions. Together with pretty extensive AI scripting possibilities, you can randomize missions enough that no two will play the same.

Martin

Thanks for the reply,

There will probably be plenty of missions available as well I would presume so the lack of a quick battle option will probably be ok. I guess we are spoiled with the CM series.

But please keep the HOTAS controls in mind if possible.

Cheers MarkL