Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Problem with colored box that frames units after clicking on them.

During the setup phase, I am unable to see what units I have selected. When I click on a unit, the colored box that frames a unit does not appear. When I hit the go button to start play, I can partially frame a unit by clicking on it. Only a colored line on the left side of the unit appears, like one side of the box is formed. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?? Thanks!

Chris

You can update your drivers from S3 Graphics (click on the 'Drivers' button and there be a graphic for the ProSavage DDR drivers - if you're running Windows 2000 or XP). You may also want to update to DirectX 9.0b, which may be required for using the latest drivers (thus you'll preferably need to do it before updating the drivers).

After doing all of this, your problem may remain. S3 drivers in the past have been lacking in overall quality and they've rarely updated them. Now the company has reorganized and since the ProSavage DDR is still a part of their current product line it may get an update that fixes these (and possibly other) issues.

[ May 21, 2004, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Schrullenhaft ]