CM Mac Mod and MCMMM help!

I D/L both Mac mod converters and read and reread the read me notes but can't open the files to convert.

E.G. I'll have MCMMM open, I click on "Open Mod Folder" which opens a dialog box and make my way down to fieldgrau mod folder when I open that folder nothing shows up (when there are several files in there). I'll click on a file but cannot get it to open up in either mod converter. What am I doing wrong?

thanks

Patrick

Guest Madmatt

Post this in Tips and Tricks section. This area is really for CM issues. The Mod Managers are not supported directkly by BTS.

Thanks!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lucero1148:

I D/L both Mac mod converters and read and reread the read me notes but can't open the files to convert.

E.G. I'll have MCMMM open, I click on "Open Mod Folder" which opens a dialog box and make my way down to fieldgrau mod folder when I open that folder nothing shows up (when there are several files in there). I'll click on a file but cannot get it to open up in either mod converter. What am I doing wrong?

thanks

Patrick<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you sure you unzipped the files?