Expansion release date?

Rastakyle

rastak,

Well its done as far as I know. Found a bug but Brian just has to get home from work and upload something that he forgot to do hehe. So now they are just waiting for the big guys to finish looking it over and doing what they do to "publish" it and all that good stuff. It was supposed to be out on the first of August but I didnt finish the campaigns on time and well you all got to wait for me.

But you guys are going to be surprised how awesome this expansion is! So get ready as its coming VERY SOON! :D

SOON adv -er/-est

1 a)at once, without delay, immediately

b)before long, without undue time lapse

2 promptly, speedily, quickly

3 before the usual, expected, appointed or

actual time

from Webster's Third New International Dictionary

But hey, its from 1976, maybe the meaning changed with time...

;))

Well different in one way.... I can see its done. smile.gif Now if the powers that be decide they dont want your money after all the hard work and refuse to release it, well I am sure I can post some screens from time to time to show you how great of a time I am having. :D It wont be as much fun when its released though as I will no longer get to tease you guys anymore.

But I bet it wont be much longer. I hope it comes soon so they may tell me whats next. I am more excited to find out whats next than I am playing!

Remember good games dont die, they get BIGGER!