Quality is back in style..

Guest Mike

Nice, between you Mistura, and lets mention Bride in this sentence, the air is quite a bit thinner when you 3 start making up obscure records that really pale in comparison to the ONLY record that ever counted (reaching 1000 kills).

Now whos record was that? Yep thats right, Me Me Me. :D

PS. Good job though Mike smile.gif

Cyrano it used to be that the number of kills per mission was kills divided by number of missions or by 3 - whichever was higher.

About a month of 6 weeks ago it was changed quietly so that the number of kills is now divided by number of missions or 15, whichever is higher.

Under the former system it was relatively easy to get 4.00 from 3 missions - people were doing it every week.

Under the current one you have to get 4 kills every mission for 15 missions - which gives the bombers much more opportunity of shooting down that 1 enemy fighter to spoil your record!!

The next major objectives are, IMO, 2000 kills, and 4.00 average for 20 missions - which is the number of missions recorded on each pilot's "recent mission history" page.

1000 kills is sooooo 1st half of 2006!! ;)

Originally posted by Sixxkiller:

I see an upstart is trying to go to war with the superpowers. smile.gif

LOL!

Hey, Sixx - read my signature lines. I would have picked Inigo Montoya for my player name, but it was too many letters. Thus, I settled for The Bride. But I don't think I'm an upstart - I really do think I'll be the first person to break the 2000 record for kills and 1000 for missions.

;)