Hard Drive crash blues.

Mistura

Hi all. :( I have not been around awhile thanks to my kids. This was the second computer they have DESTROYED! :mad: I lost over 3,000 hours of work!!! Yes my back-up was gone also. My Kids are smart! :( I have been depressed for a couple of weeks now so I better get over it. I can START all over again. :rolleyes: I had over 70,000 cards logged in of my CCG collections. Thousands of minitures. ALL GONE!! :eek: That is just the start of what I lost. At least I have a vacation in less than a week. ;) I can drown myself in drink and pool fun. :D Hey Sixx. How much longer before the NEW expansion comes out. I need New planes to fly and shoot out of the air. smile.gif

Hi John,

Man sorry bro. If you need some help let me know and maybe me and the almost a wife but never gonna be so silly, can come down and I can fix it for ya maybe. smile.gif SD isnt so far. smile.gif

Let me know, and expansion is coming VERY soon, just need Polish voices and for me to get done with the campaigns. (I think I have Dan pulling out his hair hehe)

Guest Mike

Bleedin' heck - time to get rid of het kids!!

My 12 yr old did something liek that when he was about 5 - but all he really did was move teh Windows directory to another locatin so the damned thing couldn't boot!! lol

now he's the nerd & I have the computer under sufferance! :(