Hats off to Stalino!!!

CSS

Guys Although I may lead the ladder, I have got to tell you Stalin has combat down to a fine science. I TRY very hard to approach his kill ratio, his medal, and XP ratio!

I may have the pure killing asspect of the game down, but Stalin is like watching art. I challenge anyone to try and match his ratios!

Hi all. smile.gif Stalins'O Is doing outstanding. ;) The XP ratio I will never be able to touch because of the change how XP is handed out. No one will. But the area I can beat Stalin in is kills per mission. :cool: Stalin better fear Dogfish because at this point in his career he has a better kills per mission than Algy did. Plus Algy has 3 more skills than Dogfish has right now. That is a MAJOR advantage because I know Algy is fighting the same pilots as I'm fighting. I will know by mission 200 if I can beat you. That is a ways off yet since Dogfish is only in the 80's. I most agree that Algy is ONE KICK BUTT PILOT. Good hunting Stalins, but know that Dogfish is right behind you. tongue.gif

P.S. Lakespeed has a pilot with a 2.24 kills per mission on 82 missions. Much better than Dogfish even. :eek: The pilot hasn't flown since Feb 25. Lakespeed! Where are you? I hope you are well. smile.gif

[ March 19, 2006, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Mistura ]

Shucks - to be fair I'm sure there are pilots coming up with the new damage/bursts model who will surpass my humble efforts, but I'm not going ot make it easy for them smile.gif

Originally posted by lakespeed:

Boyington is my best pilot by far, and has plenty of room to increase that ratio. You guys better check your six, I'm gaining fast! :eek:

You're not the only one - check out Smith, currently with 132 kills from 72 missions - he came a long a bit before the change so he's lagging a bit, but he'll keep you honest smile.gif