Diving 2 levels at once

Guest Mike

I've jsut been in a game where my opponent managed to dive 2 levels in a turn - he started v. high, and was at Low on his 2nd turn.

No VR cards were involved because we hadn't targeted each other - I started at v. low.

Saw it happen in another game earlier today - a 2:2 one where someone dove 2 levels in one move without using VR cards

I can cause I am way better than you guys! I am also sexier and live in a much more babe friendly place where plastic and flesh is really the same thing and yet here are you guys hating on the I can drop more levels than you can skill that I possess! I can do it by the .50 Cent rule. GET DIVIN OR DIE TRYIN!

Word to yo mutha

-Ray :D

PS. I havent seen this skill in actuality but maybe its just a Jedi Mind Trick being played on Stalin. I think he also sees UFO's, pink bunnies, gold lawn chairs, and New Zealand as a world power. Hes a nice old chap so dont ruin his illusions. smile.gif

It happened to a partner of mine in a 2:2 - he noticed it and pointed it out to me! tongue.gif

And when it comes to imaginatoin there ain't nuthin' more fantastic than your dreams!! :D