Feature Request

NefariousKoel

Actually, I have a couple:

1) Have a ready button for each player to click into the game on the preview screen when they're ready to start. Don't start the timer until everyone has readied up.

It would give you time to look at people's skills before the game, and also save the first person a couple seconds to get oriented.

2) Add the point value for pilots in the manage pilots screen, like the point value displayed when starting a game.

Pretty simple - I can't use the chat when I'm in the create game screen comparing pilot values with other players for a game. I can, however, chat while having the manage pilots screen up.

3) Ditch the heavy cannon IMS:D stuff and the -1 burst ratings. I think you've heard this before so I won't ramble on. I still like the new updates overall but I think we could do without those two just fine.

Thanks!

Nef

I like the burst modifiers - I have a pilot training up for the Tourney who's jsut graduated to Hurricane II's - he's spent the last 3-4 days on Spit !'s and Hurri I's and found them just fine - he's got a kill/mission of jsut over 1, so they can't be too bad!! smile.gif

IMD 2:D you can't do without unless you do something drastic with heavy cannon - and anythnig drastic is going to be a coding problem 'cos it's going to be complicated.

Possibly limiting it to a/c that have ehavy cannon would be do-able?