newbie question regarding campaigns

Kindred

I don't know - I can't figure out what's happening from your description.

You create a campaign and it appears in the little white box giving the details, which side you're playing, the move number, etc.?

then you click on the link labeled "select" and the map and forces should appear and you allocate your forces, then press "execute" and it shows what fights have to be played.

Then you go back to the briefing room and select ctrl-p, or select "online/campaign/play a campaign missoin" and select which campaign you want to play a missoin from (if you have more than 1), then you just play the game as normal.

[ January 18, 2006, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: Stalin's Organist ]

I wonder if it would be possible in some future patch to allow a player to insert just ONE of his pilot teams into a campaign? They could go in place of a similar quality team that is in the campaign. If none are similar in value then don't allow it. But if they do get in and survive the campaign, then after it ends they gain all that experience (and fatigue/damage).

Just a thought... BvB

There has been a few rumblings from those wot do the work that they're thinking of some way to put your pilots into campaigns - depends whether they get paid for their work I guess - no point if all that's gonna happen is warez pirates steal it :(

I will just say that they WANT to do this for you guys! I think they also WANT to do it so they can play too! Now if they can do it only they know. Brian and Dan are very smart guys so if anyone can figure out a way to do it, its them.

And just for the record, I would love to put all 4 pilots into a campaign. Or how about these apples, multiple people in a campaign. smile.gif

-Ray