DiF gaining PC Popularity

tornado

Hello Dan and all the DiF crew. First, great tournament this weekend, just sad I didn't get to shoot down Stalin's Organist anymore. :D Also, wanted to let you know that DiF has been posted to the PC most popular games list on Gamespot.com Hopefully this will let more PC players know the game is out there! I actually learned about DiF on that site, downloaded the demo, and the rest is histroy....

[ January 16, 2006, 06:39 AM: Message edited by: tornado ]

Hi all. smile.gif If StalinsO can get passed the first round would be nice. I see StalinsO's pilots forgot to pack ammo. With a WHOPPING total of ZERO kills. tongue.gif So it seems that if your not lucky enough to face him 1st round you won't get to play him. :D Plus when I say I'll be out by round 2 it's called strategy, and to ward off BAD LUCK. :D

I have been impressed with the number of people playing on the site. The tournament was super. Next time I hope to see more players. ;)

[ January 16, 2006, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Mistura ]

I'd just like to say that Six rigged the draw so that Lake and Kevin got the most benefit from shooting the shirt off my back - I played them both twice!!

Tornado I was being charitable to you - where did you get??!! ;)

I did manage to damage 1 enemy aeroplane on my way to 4th, and only got shot down 7 times from 10 opportunities!! ;)

Six when are you going to get around to revamping Singapore with Buffalos instead of Hurricanes?

Originally posted by tornado:

Also, wanted to let you know that DiF has been posted to the PC most popular games list on Gamespot.com

I can't find it on any most popular list at that site - but I did write a glowing review and pulled its rating up by .1 - it was languishing at a lowly 7.2 :eek:

Back up to 7.3 but way, way down in rankings - down to nearly 400......come on guys - spare a second or 2 smile.gif

[ January 23, 2006, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Stalin's Organist ]