Bragging Rights :-)

Mistura

Stalin's Organist: They retired because they got so FAT from drinking beer BRAGGING about there kills that they couldn't fit in there pilot seats. :D That's what I heard, and that they couldn't be bothered flying with NEW pilots that looked better than them in a pilots jacket. :D Because they got all the girls. ;)

Hey guys, it's the last day tomorrow, and there are still 4 or 5 games to be played. It would not be good sportsmanship if people stop playing just because it looks like a fairly clear win for the Brits... (In fact, it is not. Some high-point games need still to be played...)

Martin

My mistake Misty - I actually have only 4 inactive pilots total with VC's and I think only one of them retired :(

But one of them had 3 VC's!

Its a lawn chair as Stalin seems to have a problem balancing on bar stools!

-Ray

Originally posted by Mistura:

Stalin's Organist: They retired because they got so FAT from drinking beer BRAGGING about there kills that they couldn't fit in there pilot seats. :D That's what I heard, and that they couldn't be bothered flying with NEW pilots that looked better than them in a pilots jacket. :D Because they got all the girls. ;)

Hi Stalin's Organist. Your darn right us American's are skinny. Your making us eat "Vegemite" Sandwich's. :eek: Leave it to the Commonwealth to package "MOLD" and call it food. :D Can't afford beer. That's an understatement. The Brit's keep telling us the checks in the mail. Signed: Poor Skinny Americans Fighting For/With British. :D

P.S. Mom please send STEAK in next letter. smile.gif

We don't make you eat anything - Vegemite is Australian and you deserve it!!

Now if you had Marmite on your toast you'd be in 7th heaven!! ;)

And it's spelled "cheque" :D

Saturday? I won't be doing much on Saturday except thinking how much fun it's gonna be smacking you down on Sunday morning tongue.gif

And it's "check" your six - "check" is the verb, cheque is the noun....you do know the difference between a verb and a noun don't you??!! :D

Originally posted by Mistura:

"Cheque" this out. tongue.gif It will be sweet: (StalinsO) Noun. (Crying) Verb. On Sunday morning. :D

I'll be crying all right - crying about lack of serious oposition in such a fine tournament!!

Hi all. I bet none of you did this. During the Death till you part tournament. I played the AI instead of doing my click through with Sixxkiller. :eek: I was waiting for Sixx when my kids came in and wanted some help with a school project. When I was done I was reaching for my mouse when I hit the click button, and guess where it was. Your right! The start button. So instead of a click game. I was fighting FRESH Germans! I had a wingman that was really not there. I.E. "USELESS" Plus I bought nothing with my XP points. My leader was freshly shot down going into the final. Boy was I a KNUCKLEHEAD! :D That was as bad of a mistake as 1FSTCAT shooting down, and killing my wingman. tongue.gif Thanks 1FSTCAT ;)

Lessons learned: LOCK MY KIDS OUT OF THE ROOM DURING TOURNAMENTS!! smile.gif