ONLY 64 HOURS LEFT!

Sixxkiller

Well when you send it will be not enough. I have 8 (including you) so far. But this is an optional tournament so if we only have 8 we will still have fun. smile.gif But I am sure more will come. To be honest I want 30-50 folks competing. But with the quality of fliers we have (All 8 are good) it will be hard to advance.

I just did the medal that will show on the pilots too. Waiting for Dan to stop laughing and make it look good :D .

-Ray

Jeez strider - 275 posts in 6 years - that's the 2nd best lurking I've ever seen (best was a guy who made about 10 in the same time!!) :D

Its an open tournament, so slots is a relative term. I have had most of those slots fill up in the last few days so "SLOTS FILLING FAST" is still accurate., Dont make me have Brian cut your experience points for you using an unauthorized lawn chair!

-Ray

Originally posted by Stalin's Organist:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sixxkiller:

SLOTS FILLING FAST

So this would be false advertising then??!! ;) </font>

Originally posted by tornado:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stalin's Organist:

TANSTAAFL smile.gif

I have no clue what that means, Stalin's, but I'll assume it means "You're Welcome?!" :eek: </font>

Originally posted by Strider:

Are we suppose to receive any type of confirmation that you've received our request to sign up?

Six managed to send me an acknowledgement today...at last! smile.gif