Can't join low point games

Guest Mike

I've got a rookie jap pilot with 3 EXP - but he cant' join a game with rookies that have 0 exp, and htye can't join a game that I start with him.

There's not a lot of difference between 0 and 3 EXP - seems like the computer is making a big deal out of nothing!

It's kind of related. The issue you brought up was that you couldn't even see certain games that players created, so you couldn't even try to join the game.

I got that problem fixed on the server, but now that you can see the games and try to join, the pilots that you have to choose from are very restricted when the point value of the game is low.

Fixing the problem will require a new download, which will be available later this week.

Very good. Thanks for your hard work, Brian. I am still blown away by the fact that I can communicate directly with the designer and programmer(s) of a world class PC game. Not only can I communicate with you, but you respond in a very quick fashion. Thanks again.

You're welcome. And thanks for the words of encouragement. Down in Flames was really designed to be a perpetual work-in-progress (at least, as long as the player support is there). In order for us to set our priorities for that work, we have to stay involved and listen to the players. We obviously can't implement every suggestion, but when we hear something repeated by multiple players, we try to figure out a way to fold that into our plans.